Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's what my house reminds me of since the addition of Rocky cat. Of course they are the three stooges, and with Kevin and I practicing the banjo and dulcimer, there is live entertainment!

It took Rocky no time flat to ease back into his old personality. He's such a little turd, he really is. But a loveable turd at least. Today, I saw Dexter stick his nose into the kitties' room, and he backed out quickly and ran for my feet. All the time he's being chased down the hall by Rocky, puffed out like a Halloween cat and running sideways! I laughed so hard. I've forgotten so many of his little habits, and each time I see one again, it makes me laugh. He's thoroughly addicted to slimfast. If he hears the can being shaken, he comes barrelling in and won't leave you alone til he gets a soda capful to drink, all his own, and nobody better mess with it! He's also reclaimed his favorite spot, hanging over the rail of the daybed, so that anything that passes by gets a swift swat on the butt. He gets the better of Muffin, and Muffin cries and makes daddy scold Rocky, then as soon as Rocky gives up and walks away, Muffin jumps on his head and starts it again. It's a circus, I tell ya!

More pics to come, if they will sit still long enough to get photographed.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
And was he performing a rendition of Rocky Cat (to the tune of Rocky top)?

Here's a little ditty I wrote , hope you like it, here it goes:

Rocky cat you'll always have home sweet home with me,

Good old Rocky Cat, Rocky cat make Dexter flee, Rocky cat You're the one for me!!

Thank you, thank you very much....hold the applause, you're too kind!! :oops:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hhahaha I LOVE the pic of the ONLY one who sits still long enuf for pic :wink: now can he play" ohhhhh give me a home, where my little Rocky roamsssss" ok so i don't sing well :roll:

Uh Gene you and I better stick to writing a book :wink:

OK dexters mommie...i want the fluffed out ball of fur pic. I love how cats take 2-3 weeks before they decide to TOLERATE dogs hahahhahaaa

ohhhhhhh brought back memories of a bengal cat and 2 dogs i once had...thanks!!!!

G

·
That is the best picture! Is he singing to that little dog statue next to him? :lol: I am so happy That Rocky is home causing trouble! :lol:

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL, Linda I had to go back and look at the pic to see what looked like a dog statue. It's his chromatic tuner, but it sure looks like a little tiny Scottie!

Gene, your song made us both spit coffee. There should be certain time slots of the day when viewing the forum is not recommended. Coffee time is definitely one!

AnnMarie, I'd give anything for a pic of the fluffed out fur, but it happens much too fast to get the camera out. Maybe one of these days. After all, I did snap one of muffin in mid swat.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
gene said:
And was he performing a rendition of Rocky Cat (to the tune of Rocky top)?

Here's a little ditty I wrote , hope you like it, here it goes:

Rocky cat you'll always have home sweet home with me,

Good old Rocky Cat, Rocky cat make Dexter flee, Rocky cat You're the one for me!!

Thank you, thank you very much....hold the applause, you're too kind!! :oops:
OK THAT WAS FUNNY!! maybe its cause I know all the words to the real rocky top? :oops: 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts