Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
I have not heard anything. If anyone talks to her, please tell her we are thinking about her and she is in my prayers.
Recover fast and easy, Nancy!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I just prayed again for Nancy....Haven't heard how things are going...
but, I am asking for quick and perfect healing to take place and ease of recovery....with just the right people helping her...no mistakes, no complications, and that Angels will surround her with love support and care, while carrying out the will of God for her.
Hopefully someone will hear soon....and give us a report!
8)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
on her website on the application page is her number
it says she'll be having surgery and lists her cell number :wink:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Thank you, Leslie!

I appreciate the link to a little update. Hoping her recovery continues to go well with no complications, or set backs and that her pain will quickly subside!

If you check this, Nancy.....We are all pulling for you to get well soon!!
Angels watchin' over you!!
8)

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Hi all

Nancy got home today, still in much pain but doing ok, I know others who have had this surgery and there is a lot of post surgery pain

prayers will certainly be appreciated for Nancy

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Hi all,,thank you all so much for your continued prayers and all the wonderful emails and cards it has meant more to me then i can ever discribe to you

I got out earlier then predicted so thats a good thing, i was very surprised, but i have aclient that is a retired surgeon that has been my god send, he has called to check on me and help me understand everything that has gone on with me to this point, anyway i called him today just to make sure i should have been released, he said i had been his patitient he would have done the smae thing so that helped alot for me,
rite now im pretty much in pain, and cant do awhole lot,
but i have some good drugs and my garden that is exploding with flowers popping up more daily ,
im blessed to know you all and your continued prayers are so apprecialted,
i came home to over 100 emails (applications) and i just got caught up, i couldnt leave them or would have been even farther behind tommorrow, god gave me strength, so thats done,
steve made me a pot of his wonderful coffeee, im going to finsh this cup and watch some tv, i will be up for awhile yet,, :lol: :shock: :shock: :lol:
hugs to everyone

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
WELCOME BACK NANCY!! Continued prayers for your recovery, and so glad you are HOME!!! :lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Glad to hear you are home Nancy - best wishes for a quick recovery. I'm sure hugging those adorable baby doodles will help!!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Glad you had a minute to update us. Don't over do...hope you have a complete and uneventful recovery.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Hope you're feeling better every day Nancy!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Great to have you back Nancy. I've been thinking about you lots. Take care of yourself. I'm sure you're relieved to be back home.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Good to hear you are back home, Nancy!!
Glad you are on the mend and have the support of your doctor friend.
That's Great!!

Still praying for you....you are almost through the toughest part!!
Love to you,
8)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Speedy recovery Nancy! Abby says "Rumph" whatever that means :?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts