Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there, thought i would put a post on to see if there are any scotts out there?! registered and been looking at all the pics of the doodle romps and they look great! will need to move over!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds like a great idea! bring all doodle friends too! :lol: there are people from uk on here to though aren't there? or am i the outsider?! :?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
don't feel like an outsider anymore, it's been so lovely how nice everyone has been and made me feel so welcome. :p

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hi Kim, not from your country but I am here to say that no one is an outsider! There is a doodle connection that brings us all very close together. Soon, you will feel like you are among family! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ONe of my dreams is to vacation in Scotland in the next 8years!!!

and on this forum doesn't matter where you're from as we are a friendly caring bunch though a few are what we call "hooligans"

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jac thank you for your lovely message, feeling a part of the dodle family already thank you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
annemarie you must take a trip over to scotland in the next eight years! :D . it's a beautiful country. we live by the sea. have always been by the sea my whole life. the isle of arran is a beautiful place to take your doggy. used to live there and my parents are still there with their dog and there are loads of country walks away from everything

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gene.....thik that you can be part of the scottish gang here! ancestors count all the way! :lol: .

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
kimsyx............can't wait to see MORE Pics of your doodle and
what is your doodle's name? :)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! As has been said, no outsiders here!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:oops: thank you you are all so friendly my doodles name is Molly! I was insistant as thats what i wanted to call my one and only daughter but my o/h wasn't for it. so i got my way in the end with my second baby! :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts