Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you know of a breeder who is planning to sell or rehome a breeding stock animal? I have a great buyer but he is interested in getting an older dog, hopefully at least partially trained. I told him I'd check...I plan to post this on ILA too.
Thanks, Jac

·
Registered
209 Posts
Our breeder Marcia Mobley, Baylake Doodles has some older dogs available. Maureen, is that you she has on her links page?

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
hey yeah! I like Marcia, from my correspondence with her. Did you hear about the fire she had in her home? Awful....lost a whole litter to smoke inhalation; the mom-dog was in trouble, and I haven't heard if she made it.

So you had a good experience with Marcia? I would assume so!
If she was closer I'm sure we'd have babies together; she was one of the first breeders I exchanged emails with. :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I'll add her to the list of contacts that I plan to give the buyer!

Wow...I am so sad about her loss of the litter...that must be so heartbreaking!

I worry so much about things like that. I don't know what I'd do...except to break down and cry my heart out. :cry: I hope that everything is better for her now and that the mama dog recovers well. (It must be so hard on the mama dog too...I can't imagine how Lexie would handle that.)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Oh my gosh! I had no idea! I thought something must be wrong because her website has not been updated since early December and it is not like her. She is a wonderful breeder and a nice person, too. What a terrible shame. Thank you for letting me know.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, Maureen...I don't know, I sent him all of the replies, but have not heard back from him.
:?

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have a phantom 1 year old female that looks like tojak's Nezzie looking for the right forever home. Also, I have a red curly boy that is housebroken and 6 months old and his chalk colored sister Toolangi that is also 6 months old and housebroken.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hey Lee Ann, I have a lady that is looking for an older Labradoodle for a pet, I'll send her your way :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts