Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey friends, I have been talking to the people at Les Poochs about their brushes and "system" and it's true, a professional breeder can have a slight discount on their products!

Different people want to sell or give different stuff to their clients, but I have heard enough raves about them from some of YOU breeders that i thought I'd pass on the word.... just go to the www.lespoochs.com website and send an inquiry and they'll help you out.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Thanks for the info Maureen :) I wish I had known this when I bought mine.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Thanks Maureen! I appreciat that...I bought from a breeder who had purchased a lot of them, so she had a good discount...I'll look into this.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
My brush is the red one. I don't like it for my early generation dogs but for my Goldendoodle and Archie, it works great.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Red! That's it...that's the larger (double one) huh?
I agree...my early generation dogs get just the plain ol' Walmart type brush...and they love it! (They are so easy to please!)

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Jac, you're too funny! :D Yes, that's the larger, double one. Actually, I think any of the colors come in double sides, I don't know, it's been awhile since I was on the website and looked at them.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
don't they all come in the wide vs. narrower sizes?
I'm afraid I've got enough sticker shock just considering the smaller brush, I'm gonna have to work up to the wider one! But frankly I think I would be more coordinated with the narrower one anyway.

the lime green, or neon green is medium/medium soft and that's what they recommend for poodles or doodles, I'm told. there's one with a red handle, and green tip called the matbuster...is that what you have Jac?

I'm also wondering about those combs that have the rotating teeth, that are apparently available at petsmart. :wink:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
When I bought my LesPooch (sp?) brush they recommended the red one for poodles and doodles but that's been probably a year ago.

I'm also curious about the comb with rotating teeth. I know I love my metal comb, it's called a greyhound comb. I couldn't do without it :)

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Diane, I have the comb with the rotating teeth..."Groomacomb" and I love it. I use it on Tanner to begin with then finish off with the greyhound comb and then a brush. They also have a groomarake for long coats.

Again, your new babies are beautiful :wink:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Thanks Annieg, I know I have to get one now :) Where did you get yours?

G

·
Hi Di,
I got my Grooma Rake on Ebay from this seller:
http://cgi.ebay.com/GROOMA-Mane-Tail-Ra ... dZViewItem
Gene then ordered one from her, too.
I love it!
I bought the Groomacomb at our local horse store :lol: , but the EBay lady sells it too. Maybe she would combine shipping?
http://cgi.ebay.com/GROOMA-Comb-for-You ... dZViewItem
This works great around her face and under her chin.
And I have the purple brush from Les pooches and the red mat zapper from them, too. The Mat zapper is amazing!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Diane, I got it on Amazon.com...I have sent you an email re it.

Best $3.00 I ever spent...when Tanner grows out a bit I will get the rotating rake.

:wink:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
You guys are so helpful :) You sure can't beat the price. This would be a great thing to add to my puppy packets. Thanks :!:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hi Maureen, I sent you the info that Annieg sent me. Anyone else interested can go to Amazon.com and search for untangler super groom comb, they are only 2.99. Looks like a great deal to me. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts