Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember when I took this picture? Annie had snuck Sandy out of his crate and I found them sleeping together...

Well, they don't fit on the twin bed in Annie's room any more... so they've taken to sleeping on the guest bed...

And for giggles... this is how I found them when I walked into the room... Yes, Annie is snuggling up to Sandy's hind end...

He was scratching at his collar in this first pic... shaking the whole bed. Good thing Annie is a heavy sleeper!

"Will you leave us ALONE already? I want to go back to sleep!"

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
When Coco sleeps on my bed....
she always has her head at the foot of the bed
and snuggles her butt right up in my face!!
I think she wants to see who comes in the door?
Rarely will she sleep with her head towards the top
...and usually she is in the doodle pose....and snoring.

Cute, cute pics of Sandy and Annie...what a pair!

8)

·
Registered
126 Posts
What sweet pictures. I love the sleeping pictures, especially with a child. This a one doodle sleeping and the other say "What the heck?"

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
As usual Kristen...WOW!!!!!! :wink: The expressions on Sandy's face are
like..."Leave me alone, will ya??? I want to sleep with my girl!!! Haven't you ever heard...'Let sleeping dogs lie'??? :shock: And there's nothing more beautiful than a sleeping child! :D
Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Kristin,

Just Beautiful. The photography. The subjects.

I LOVE Annie and Sandy pictures .... asleep or awake!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thank you for my Friday morning "Awwwwwwww"! Both darling - the pup and the kid :wink: ..........and I LOVER her tattoo, LOL

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DaDoodle said:
Thank you for my Friday morning "Awwwwwwww"! Both darling - the pup and the kid :wink: ..........and I LOVER her tattoo, LOL
She'll be tickled pink when I show her this post... The glitter tattoos are a huge debate in this house :lol:

·
Registered
159 Posts
The glitter tattoos are a huge debate in this house :lol:[/quote]

Does this mean she loves them and Mom & Dad don't? Ha-Ha!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
debbildog said:
She'll be tickled pink when I show her this post... The glitter tattoos are a huge debate in this house :lol:
AWWW - com'on Mom - remember when? I'm sure there were debatable subjects when you were a second grader! Of course, now I think there are more things to debate about!

Ooookkkkaaaayyyy ... now I really do sound like an old lady. :oops: I need a music fix ... maybe Tool ... The Pot! :wink:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL Leslie! Annie said because it's a cross she'll be allowed to wear it at school.

It hides nicely under her uniform shirt :lol:

Kim - they are glitter tattoos that we can only get at one place - its done with actual glue and glitter and they aren't cheap!

They are cute though...

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lovemytb said:
Is that a 2nd generation Labradoodle?
Yes - Sandy is an F2 out of 4Paws Tejas (an Australian multi-gen) and Double D's Phoebe (an F1 doodle)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sandy looks like Spooky and he is F1B. I am not sure how he came to look like 2nd generation. :?: That's not a bad thing just wondering how this happened.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Kim - they are glitter tattoos that we can only get at one place - its done with actual glue and glitter and they aren't cheap!

They are cute though...[/quote]

How cool! I am actually a fan of tattoo's...
I thought it looked better than just a rub on tattoo...Annie has great taste! :wink:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Kim - run a search for tattoos - we've had a discussion about them here :)I actually have many! I have no problems with them... but Annie's small Catholic school does!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Awesome pictures, I love Sandy and Annie pics, always gives me a big "awwwwwwwwwww"

Frankie looks so cute sleeping next to Tucker

Jane, Annabelle is like that, if I am alseep she has to have her head at the foot of the bed - if I am watching TV she will curl up next to me on her pillow and snuggle

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have no problems with them... but Annie's small Catholic school does![/quote]

Oh sure, I can understand that! :oops:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts