Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking around for awhile and feel like I already know everyone, ha! I thought it was about time to come out of the closet and say HI! My short story is I had to put down my 12 yr. old choc. lab to cancer a year ago this month. After a year of saying I could never replace her the time has come. After much research (this forum included) and knowing that I loved labs but hated vacuuming everyday I decided to go with a doodle. I have chosen my breeder and paid my deposit. Of course, now that I have made the commitment I want my new baby NOW! Anyways, if everything goes according to plan I should have her by the end of July. What that means; I'm 3rd on the list for pups that have not even been conceived yet. Crazy! Talk about a popular breed. So, as for now, I'm really enjoying everyone elses stories and pictures about their doodles. :)

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Welcom Curlygirl to doodleland. I was born in Charleston, SC. I bet it is beautiful right now there. congrats for your soon to be baby. What are you hoping for? Another girl?? What color?

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Let the waiting game start!! This will give you plenty of time to digest all the valuable info to be found on this forum. You''ll be sooooo far of the game than the rest of us were. Welcome and conrats!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Hi and welcome. My husband is from Charleston and we are moving back to South Carolina next year when we retire.

There are at least 3 others from South Carolina on the forum. I know how hard it is to wait but when you get your doodle, you will know it was worth the wait plus you will be an expert on how to raise it

:wink:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome........... Hopefully she will be a wooly chocolate doodle. My second choice is red. I really love both colors.

Yes, Charleston is absolutely georgous this time of year. There are so many festivities in the early spring. We have the annual bridge run tomorrow that draws a crowd of 40,000 people. There is also the Flowertown and Cajun Festival this weekend. Never a dull moment. Most importantly, Charleston loves doggies! I do believe on the weekend every car on the road has a dog hanging out the window. :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
nice to meet you and congrats........can 't wait to see pics of your new dodle baby

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
sessa35 said:
Not to HIJACK your wonderful introduction BUT...

I couldn't pass this one up.

gene said:
Welcome and conrats!!
ROFL!!!!
Obviously,
GENE is STILL combating that RAT in his subconscious!!!
ROFL!!!

(In Spanglish--"con rats" would translate as "with rats")
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND NOW BACK TO ALL THE WELCOMES!!
:wink: :wink: :D :D thank you!
We could start a trend....each new member gets a dead rat from Jonah! eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww! :lol:
The song Ben by Michael Jackson is still running through my head! :roll:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts