Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the new Lowe's commercial where the woman says she doesn't want the glued down flooring because her "Labradoodle has sensitive skin"? I haven't seen it yet but my sculpting teacher mentioned it to me today and then my daughter-in-law e-mailed me today asking me if I'd seen it. It must be a brand new commercial. Anyway, you might keep an eye open for it :) They sure are using our Doodles in a lot of commercials anymore :wink: It's cause they are so darn CUTE :)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I saw it on TNT last night! I cracked up - doodles seem to be everywhere these days!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I 'heard' it last Wednesday nite....and I say 'heard', because I was so busy reading all the posts on this forum!!!! hahahaha :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Raleighsmom said:
I 'heard' it last Wednesday nite....and I say 'heard', because I was so busy reading all the posts on this forum!!!! hahahaha :shock:
''ok for the $10000 question kathie...do you remember all the posts and did you keep up with them all?
i am sooooo far behind at the moment hahahhha

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
hahahahaha....well nooooo, because I'm old and forget!....hahahahah :shock: But I DO try to keep up! When I told a friend? of ours that I was on till 12:30 a.m. reading and posting, he said....don't you think it's time to get a life???? hahahaha...little does he know that this IS my life!..... :D

Kathie, Raleigh & Molly :D :twisted: :?

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Gene, Kathie
And your point is????
I have to check in before I go to work, at lunchtime, after work,
before bedtime etc etc. Oh yeah and somewhere in between walking a dog and taking care of cats.
Someone once said here
Don't you people have dogs to walk or something"
That one still cracks me up.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahahha was thinking my morning is NOT complete without having 2 doodles wrapped around my legs playing fighting nipping my shins by mistake, banging my chair at least 10times, my coffee spilling, computer plug being unplugged at least once, and laughing my butt off at some Forum comment and/or picture ...and there's the sweet :roll: PM's i get hahahhahhaa!!!!!

OH yeah we walk doodles but they seem lately to get MORE EXERCISE wrestling and doing doodle runs INSIDE my house. :shock:

G

·
I'm sooo happy when I have been busy or away and I get to come home and catch up on LOTS of new posts! :lol:
I LOVE my doodle friends! :lol:

G

·
I saw the commercial last night and cracked up! :lol: I also think that Suntrust Bank is using a labradoodle in a print ad for home loan/equity line. If you use Suntrust let me know if you've seen this poster.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Raleighsmom said:
I too "heard" it last night and thought to myself...did I just hear that?? :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Ok last night we were watching BANDITAS movie and well that dog almost looks like a doodle of sorts. Had the same beard effect hahahhaa

1 - 15 of 15 Posts