Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i had such a great time laughing so hard with someone's 2yr old son i was calling " lil Tyke"

i was signing papers for a new job and said they could bring their 2yr old Tyke over since ihadn't seen him since he was a infant.

Beau was scared of him and ran back in his crate when the 2yr old playfully growled at him and then went WOOF WOOF :shock:

Max was happy but he too went back in his crate.

peanut was the brave one and she was AWESOME, never jumped or licked or anything, just calmly sat and/or walked around him

So as MAX and BEAU let us know they were in the crate this lil 2 yr Tyke hahahhaaaaaaaa would bark and/or growl sounds back.

this 2 yr old also somehow set off the paging system on my phone i didn't know existed, took apart and broke my good flashlight, then figured out all the light switches, found things i didn't realize i was missing,
and finally i FOUND LEGGOS for him hahahaaa

the best was i kept thinking one of my doodles was laying SBD's and kept quiet while doing paperwork,
finally i figured out that this lil TYKE pooped his diaper and the dad ran out of diapers ...hahhahahaaa oh great!
peeeeeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuu hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I will say this 3 DOODLES ARE EASIER To watch/train than
ONE smart 2 Year old boy!! hahhahaaaaaaa

i am dead pan serious!! hahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
And now you know where Tyke got HER name....and bless her heart, it FITS!!! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i do NOW :wink:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Well, I guess 3 doodles are easier than ONE 2 year old..........hahaha!
Cute story!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am resting i have my feet up on one chair and my butt in another chair

I am using a wireless laptop.........and right now i was reading up on some stuff and then check the forum which i find relaxing
HEY it's friday night and this is the 1st time in 2 weeks i am sitting up
and not feeling like death warming me over hahhaaaaaaaaaaa

i've been on antibiotics since Tuesday which just kicked in yesterday :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts