Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off to the dog park again. Marley and I went with our neighbors and Jewel, and we hooked up with MadCity Mike and Sofie and Parker again. Snowed an inch or two just before we got there. A great day for a long walk.

The players....Sofie

Jewel
[/img]

Marley

Parker..Could not get a solo shot of Parker, can't see him in the snow and the little guy moves too fast!!
[/img]

The views..Destination..The Antenna tower. Phew, half way there.
[/img]

Snowy look on "Pine Trail"
[/img]

Marley likes to scout ahead of us....that's him gaining ground on some new friends.

"Hey Dad, why do I gotta keep coming back. Catch up to me sometime"

Ok, see ya later!!
[/img]

Time to go gang!!

More pics and a couple of videos here if ya like!!!!
http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/maddjaxx/01122008/?start=all

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Awesome photos Greg, so nice that Marley, Sofie and Parker are getting to know each other, and of course the parents too !

Looks like a nice snowy day

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
JEALOUS!!!!

Though sunny and nice today, I can't help thinking it's January 12th!!!!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
It was so warm here we were able to bath annabelle outside this afternoon ( with warm water of course, hose hooked to laundry tub) I would much rather have had snow and had to bath her in the tub

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
wow those are great photos!!

It is nice to see snow - it's been absolutely beautiful here, but it's a bit odd having so many 50 deg days in January - I hear we may have some snow on Monday (I'm betting it will just be rain though)...

·
Registered
670 Posts
Great shot of Marley running toward you! Sofie and Parker enjoyed a 3 hour nap afterward while dad watched a movie! :D Awesome!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
those are GREAT pictures!!!!! wow!!!!
and hahhaa dont' ya love Tired doodles? hahahhaa
so what movie did ya watch? :wink:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I felt the same way about being off leash. But it really was not a problem, and I found that my fears were unwarranted. The first tiem, when I took it off I feared the worst. It is a huge area, all fenced in ands the dogs tend to mingle in groups. Then they just run around, near, behind in front, where ever. But you just keep walking the path and they just instinctively follow the same course, albeit differently. They stray from time to time, but are rarely out of your sight. Even free spirited Marley came back when called, virtually every time. I guess he wants to know where you are just as bad as you want to know where he is. Anyway, We have gone three times now, and never felt like I was gonna lose him for any lenght of time. It has brought us a whole new venue for something to do with Marley. He loves it, and we all get outdoors, get exercise and have fun. And when you return home Marley is out cold for about three hours, and lounges after that. As they used to say..."Try it, You'll like it" :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts