Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess who turned one years old yesterday? ME!! :D
(And Marley too! Happy Birfday Marley!)

Yup, I'm a big boy now! I think I look more mature.

Here are some of the fun presents I got!

In the afternoon, Mommy took me to the dog park and I played with my new girlfriend Daisy! (She's a golden retriever.)
I also played with a puggle, a PWD, and a mini chocolate doodle! Everyone ran around, wrestled, and got all slimy! It was HEAVEN!

I also played in the wading pool and helped Mommy garden. At the end of the day I was so tired! :D

:D I love Birfdays! :D

·
Registered
523 Posts
Awww, happy birfday!! Mine is coming up at the end of May and I hope I get lots of cool stuff!

Arfs, Boyd.

G

·
Happy Bday Boo! Mine is in a few days. Mom already had a party for me this past weekend where all my friends came over but she says I get more presents in a few days on my real bday! Glad you had fun! Aren't bdays GREAT!!!
Woof
Maya

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
HAPPY BIRFDAY, BOO!!

It sounds like you had a great Birfday.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Happy "birfday" BOO. Looks like you had a great day.

Marley got a new toy from a neighbor. It lasted about 4 minutes, before it had to be taken away. We thought it looked tough but it was no match for the shredding teeth of Marley. :roll: It can be made of any material, but if it has an accessible seam, it does not stand a chance!! Did you destroy any new toys Boo??? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
He's the cutest!

Happy birthday Boo ! He is the cutest! My doodle just turned 6 months on April 24th - I'm looking forward to our first doggy birthday party right before Halloween.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everybody!! :D

Maddjaxx said:
Did you destroy any new toys Boo??? :lol: :lol:
I sure did! Here's what I did with the froggie my Gwamma gave me:

I ripped off all the legs and spit them out on the floor. It was total carnage. :twisted:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts