Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, here goes the next doodle dummy stunt! Night before last I gave Dex a bath. He looks so sweet and soft and curly. Anyhoo, I take my shower for work yesterday. I absentmindedly put my plumeria body wash on my poufie and start lathering. Hmmmm....this isn't plumeria. Smells nice, but not plumeria. I look down and Dexter's pretty purple puppy shampoo is sitting there!!!

At least I won' have fleas!! I wonder how it would have worked on my hair?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ok cough cough ...omg i am coking on my tea!!! that was sooooooo funny!!! ohh still trying to breathe properly here hahahhahahaa!!!
TALK about a TRUE DOODLEAHOLIC!!! hey we can have fun with you in my padded rubber room hahhahaaa

next you'll end up at petsmart for a new hairdoo :wink:

Dextersmommie...waht is your real first name?

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
THAT was a good one Fifi!!!! Sounds like something I would do.....like spray my hair with bathroom freshener by mistake!! :shock: hahahahahaha

Fabreze, Raleigh & Molly :D :twisted: :?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Rita....maybe you need a service doodle to help out ??? :wink:

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kathie you reminded me of a hysterical old episode of All in the Family. When Edith was distracted and she said she used the wrong can (back when deodorant only came in sprays) and she got ahold of the Glade instead and spent the rest of the day smelling like the great outdoors. Hahahahhaha!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
now that is funny too!hahhahahahaaa

the only silly thing i've done to date is put on my clothes inside out trying to get dressed for work in the dark at 5:30am with max helping me as dave is still snoring next to us.

ohhhhhh this forum is great!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
well put it this way Anette. IF she a had a perm BEFORE...it's sure relaxed by now hahahhahaaa

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fortunately my Matrix bottle is bright orange and I managed to shampoo with the right stuff.

Kevin read the bottle, in hopes of making more fun of me, so he now says I have "puppy's tender skin" He's no help.

I think the next time he calls me to wash his back, it's going to get a dose of tenderizing with the purple puppy shampoo!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
For those of you NEW to the forum and/or didn't see this posting from DEXTER's mommie here it what happened to her a short while ago.
now i have a question after you read it. :D
Dextersmommy said:
Second doodle my butt!! (no pun intended). I just had the experience of a lifetime. I took Dex out for his 4th potty (he's bored, and has learned to use the "go to the door and cry" routine to go outside and play) and right there in the middle of the busy street, he gets excited about something, jumps up on me, hooks a claw in my oversized sweats, and pants-ed me!! I had cars honking, and I'm trying to corral a wild doodle who's oh so proud of himself and pull my britches back up. Kevin is now up and thinks it's the funniest thing he's ever heard. Hmmmm, maybe he'd like to borrow my sweats next time it's his turn?

Sign me mortified mommy
MY question is this...which pair of panties to the left of the picture you think she was wearing that day ok?
AND
which pair of panties do you think she NOW wears walking Dexter NOW?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Problem is ...Dextersmommie can't see it yet :cry:
i told her to try again! :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Annmarie
What I want to know is how come Gene let you borrow all his underwear????

Boy am I gonna get it now!!!!
babaahahhahaahh

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Dextersmommy........you didnt' answer the orginal question :wink:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts