Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Annie.....how do i politely ask YOU to stop sending your weather to me??
this is now the 3rd time. :shock:

we got very High winds today,
no snow here as it's in Buffalo (heh heh heh it can stay there too) :wink:

but OMG went to walk Max this morning
and poor baby Majorally wiped on the steps and went flying sprawled out
which alerted me to fact it's icy. You can't see the ice either.

AND YES max is fine (whew!) and we're picking a different potty area
where there are no stairs.to maneuver :wink:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Sorry............. :( :( We got more snow last night...at least no winds this time..just cold. This can't last for ever, can it?

I'm a little miffed as DH leaves for South Carolina next week, leaving Tanner and I to deal with this cold :twisted:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Annie...pack your bags, get in your car and take a drive up and visit us
hahahhaaaa tanner with max, peanut, and beau hhahahaa
Could you handle it ??????? it'd be like a private doodle romp :wink:
dont' forget to bring your NEW boots too hahaaaaaaaaa

one thing though---Tanner would have to do 30 lie down with my doodles daily. :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
we are going to get those winds this afternoon...it's 47 this morning and going to drop a lot through the day.

Poor Max - you need to get him those trax things Annie uses :)

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
AH! The Florida pic! Does that exist somewhere in this world right now? :roll:
50 degrees yesterday and 12 now........going to 15 below windchills!
The wind last night was so bad that it took our stockade gate and blew it open. It has a metal bar lodged in the cement to prevent this..........NOT.....it actually moved the cement.....so says hubby. That's pretty impressive if ya ask me! I just think he didn't secure the gate last night when he took the garbage out! :wink: It's a THING he has..........lol..so he blames the wind!
Seriously........this wind is scary!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
YUP was somehow my mistake Becky....i think i am having server problems here? weird messages etc
i hit the Quote button and do NOT ask me how it got in your reply hahhaha

I did take it out

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
YUP Annie is the one responsible without a doubt!!! hahahhahaa

and HEY stop with the coastal pics...........the teasing is unbearable for us northerners!! hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa
and WOW awesome pic though

i pray i don't lose another tree today with this wind, we still have to get out our chainsaw to deal with the one from the 75mph we had 10 days ago

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I awoke at 1am to the sound of the garbage cans blowing in circles in the dog run! They would have been at the neighbors if not for the fence!! :shock:

Good news was there was a power outage and it affected our closest Starbucks and Duncan Donuts......so we did twice the business as usual. We gave out a slew of coupons to get 'em to come back!!! :wink:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Oh all of you that got snow, I am so jealous!! Eastern Arkansas hasn't seen a pretty white snow like that in years!! Actually I have only seen it about 5 times in my whole life! I wish yall could blow it down our way :cry:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
20 min northwest of me they had whiteouts on top of 50mph+ winds today and part of the thruway has been closed since this morning and many people are without power

luckily it's high winds ONLY all day and we still have power tonight

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Annie, the logical solution is for you and Tanner to come to SC WITH DH!
(I'll be getting in touch w/ y'all about details for the "layover" in Walterboro!!)

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Oh don't I wish I could...actually someone has to stay home to deal with the snow at our house.

Tim will email you today :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Tell Tim not to forget to bring some snow :lol: - sounds like you have plenty to spare right now!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ANNIE......when will you send me warmer temperatures? :D
and for all you snow lovers out there:

THIS IS OSWEGO last winter .....i am sooooo glad i do NOT live there although it is a fairly close drive for me

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Wow! that is actually very cool! I mean.....if we're gonna have snow.....let's have SNOW!!hahahaha

1 - 20 of 25 Posts