Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

I went to petsmart today to shop and be weighed.

I now weigh 61-1/2 pounds :lol:

I got a new toy, a pheasant that makes a funny noise, I love it - I think Mommy is hoping I kill the noise box soon :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
You are a big girl Annabelle :)

You have so many toys - and they are all in such good condition...that's not the case over here :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OH Annabelle you're soooooo good with all your toys!! can you teach my 3 doodles how to make theirs last more than a few minutes?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Oh Annabelle you are so good with your toys. If my mom had taken a series of four pictures of me with a new stuffed toy there definitely would have been fuzz flying by the fourth picture. I just can't help myself! :shock: I admire your self control!

Your pal, Cali

·
Registered
337 Posts
My, what a fine pheasant you have, Annabelle! How do you keep it so fluffy looking for so long? Our stuffies always seem to go flat very fast.

Jett and Copper

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Oh AB how nice for you a new toy........................
I destuffed my hamburger last night and my new
Christmas bear. Still have my squirell though.
Annabelle!!!! you look so pretty in your pictures..............

Woof woof

Denver

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
AB you look very pleased with your pheasant. Enjoy, sweet girl!!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Awwwwwwwww Annabelle!! You are just tooooo sweet!!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
gene said:
Hey Annabelle's Mommy....I could take care of that squeaker issue in less than 2 minutes!! Can I, huh?? Can I, Can I???

Jonah
:lol:
Sure Jonah, we'll set aside a dollar store toy for you to destuff :D
Sounds like Daddy needs to start making your toys so he can repair them when you destuff them :wink:

Maya hunny, just bring your food and favorite bed

·
Registered
167 Posts
Trip to Petsmart

You are a cutey...I drove mom and dad nuts when they bought me a tough guy toy that says "How ya doing"...you know, in that tone of voice. They also gave it to my friend Leo and Leo didn't figure out how to work it until 2 a.m....when he woke the house up in a fright!!! HUMANS!!!!! Hey, they buy this stuff for us.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Trip to Petsmart

bocker said:
You are a cutey...I drove mom and dad nuts when they bought me a tough guy toy that says "How ya doing"...you know, in that tone of voice. They also gave it to my friend Leo and Leo didn't figure out how to work it until 2 a.m....when he woke the house up in a fright!!! HUMANS!!!!! Hey, they buy this stuff for us.
Thanks Bocker, you're a cutie too ! - I dont understand either - they get us these great toys that make noise then tell us to stop making noise :shock: Mom puts my pheasant in the living room at night, tells me he is going nite, nite, but I know it's cause she doesnt want me playing with him at 4am !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts