Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is Tucker's new brother. Actually his real brother. His daddy jumped the fence before his moma got to skip a cycle. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hubby finally gave in, and now there are two. No name yet , this is his first night home. Probably going to be a long night.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Congrats!!! Tucker's new brother is really cute!!!! ohhhhhhh can't waiit for more Tucker and his baby brother pics!! and to know his name

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
:D I didn't know Tucker was getting a brother (and a real one at that)! That's great!!!

The new little guy is so cute...it looks like he has both apricot and white on his face? How unique! Please post more photos!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh!!!!

So very cute! Big Brother Tucker and his baby brother! Can't wait to hear the first night puppy stories, find out his name and see more pictures! Congratulations!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Oh Tucker...you lucky boy. Can't wait to find out what you will name him. They make a cute pair :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Oh my... they just don't get any cuter than that. LOL

I hope you have many happy years with the pair of them. They are gorgeous!

·
Registered
459 Posts
How cute! If you find your little one needs some comfort, check out a "Snuggle Puppy". It is a loosely stuffed dog that has a pocket with a rice bag you can heat up in the microwave as well as a little plastic heart that has a switch you can turn on to make it vibrate just like a momma dogs heart. Lucy would settle right down with her surrogate momma. Best of luck with your new baby!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Yeah!!!!!!! Congrats Tucker on your adorable little new brother!!! You're going to have sooo much fun!!! And make sure your Mom posts lots of pics!!! :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts