Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmm not sure why its doing that.. i can still access it. Anyway here is his pic. :)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I don't see the post either. Know anything about Murphy? Age? Looks like a nice looking doodle from the pic. Keep us posted.

I remember the posts we shared about getting a 2nd. You got the Doodle fever man!!! We will definitely will have to meet and hook our Doodles up!! Been super busy with holiday stuff going on. Some will be relieved tonight. Kathy and I are hosting her departments holiday party tonight. 20 to 24 people over. Hope Marley has taken his behave pills today. Should be a test for him. After that we might have some time.

Good luck with Murphy

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes Greg.. we should. I saw your video of Marley playing in the snow in the yard. Looked like a great time!
Murphy isnt necessarily mine yet. Just meeting at a park to see how he interacts with Sofie in neutral territory. Its a good possibility if all goes well though! :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh and he's 6 months old and 50lbs.. thats about all i know!

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Getting a second doodle was the best thing we did. twice the love for us and they entertain each other and us with great antics. we were firm on having our original doodle meet the potential seconds to make sure they hit it off. we thought that was important, we had a few duds before we found our darling Gustopher.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Yes, I'd say you're a little crazy. But on this forum, that is whole heartedly encouraged! I hope it works out. I bet it will be love at first sight. :)

BTW, I know a nice doodle who is looking for a home...

Deb

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
He's adorable!
Oh you guys....you got me thinkin' here. My husband already wants another!! Hmmmmm..........I just CAN'T!!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Deb- A doodle in need? Maybe is Murphy doesnt work out! And Gene- You're my inspiration that its all possible! I am getting a little nervous as the time approaches to meet him.. major butterflies!! :shock:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Mike....you'll do fine! I it's meant to be, you'll know right off!! When I went and saw Rumor with his pen mate....I looked at him....said Rumor?....he tilted his head to one side as if to say......"yes?".... :wink:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That makes me feel better. I know im a good doodle dad and would like to be the best for 2 if i can. Sofie is so spoiled with just me. I would hope she could acclimate.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
madcity_mike said:
Deb- A doodle in need? Maybe is Murphy doesnt work out! And Gene- You're my inspiration that its all possible! I am getting a little nervous as the time approaches to meet him.. major butterflies!! :shock:
Mike, I was referring to our foster doodle. He's listed on poomixrescue as well as petfinder now. Here's his link: http://www.poomixrescue.com/doodles.html#labradoodles

Let us know how it goes with Murphy! I wish we could see more pictures.

Deb

1 - 20 of 77 Posts