On friday I applied Revolution, the parasite prevention and treatment liquid, to Sawyer's back. It was only the second treatment he has had and the first was fine, no issues at all. All of Friday night and into Saturday the poor baby was scratching and twitching uncontrollably! He could not even walk from how much his legs just wanted to come up and scratch himself all over. I called the vet and they thought it was an allergic reaction to the revolution and said they see it in a few of dogs. Benadryl and cool aloe baths eased the itch and the condition now seems to be gone. Has anyone had or heard of such a reaction to this product? I would love some feedback. Thanks.