Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow we are going to Atlanta for Easter and even though I will get dirty playing with Emma and Macy, Mama still made me have a bath today, something about having to show up clean :shock:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Oh pretty girl AB
I just had a bath too cause when we were on the trail
I decided to swim in the ditch....................Mommy said
I was stinky................now I am nice and clean...............

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Annabelle always looks so sweet and cuddly....Tyke's cousin Shoney (the giant cockapoo) is coming for Easter - we have a long hike in the Great Swamp planned for the two of them, and then a nice bath - because I am sure they will be a mess! Hope they turn out as pretty as you AB!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Awwwwwwww how pretty!
Annabelle always looks so completely feminine. Often with dogs it's not easy to tell at a glance, but her face and expressions just have a girlie girl look. She's a beauty!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Awwwww,,,arent you pretty,,,,,
just think bout all the hugs and kisses yer gonna get just cause your a beautiful sweet smellin gurl :D

·
Registered
659 Posts
Very pretty girl! Carol threw Ozzie in the tub yesterday because he was beyond ripe! I think it's "Saturday Night" all over Doodle Land!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I think it's "Saturday Night" all over Doodle Land!
Sounds like you are right, Chas! And Tyke's bath probably WILL be Saturday night!! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
mary, AB is sooooooo pretty and has the sweetest face, you really should try entering her pic in some photo pet contests

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all. We got to Atlanta this afternoon and I have been busy playing since I got here. Macy went to bed 2 hrs ago but Emma and I were playing until 5 minutes ago - now it's bed time.

Huggies
Annabelle

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Aw annabelle! You are sooooooo pretty!! All ready to be a good houseguest and ready for EASTER!! Glad you're having FUN!!!
Bogie wishes you a HAPPY EASTER!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
AB you are so pretty. Sometimes a nice bath makes you feel good. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts