Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mommy made me have a bath tonite, said I have to be nice and clean to meet Tyke, Kim and BaBa.

I told Mommy that maybe I should wait and have a bath After I play with Tyke coz I'll prob be dirty, she said No Problem, you can have another bath if you need it :roll:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
You look quite the lady, AB. And mom is right BTW, another bath is just a faucet turn away :D

Have a blast with Tyke & Co!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahhaa i can't wait to see pics of TYKE and AB both needing a bath after some good doodle play time!!

mary AB is gorgeous!!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
aww, thanks Tink :)

Denver - Annabelle is too tired to type tonite but she sends her love from the couch and says that if you want to come to visit us, she will share the couch

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Annabelle you look gorgeous!
Now....remember yor mom said you could have another bath...........so PLAY!!!! Have FUN!!!! :D

·
Registered
429 Posts
Annabelle, you look so beautiful. My mommy thinks I need a bath too now. You're so fluffy and sparkly clean.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
AB you are such a beautiful girl.....have lots n lots of fun with Tyke!!! :wink: Wish we were there to play with y'all...(thats Southern tawk for you Southern doods..Bwhahahaha) :roll: :roll:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts