Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOVE David Cook...
But now he's gonna be limited because he has the contract with AI.
And Archuletta will be forgotten...

Not the greatest ending.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
They have to sign with the major label sponsor (Sony/BMG)....and they will have a LOT of control over what they record. For someone like David Cook.....this may not be a good thing for his creativity. He'll show his strength if he can last out the contract, then move on to what he really wants to do.

I don't really think little David will be forgotten....some one will pick him up. Best place for him.....Disney, and I mean that as a compliment, not a bad thing. He needs to release Imagine as a single....I think it would do quite well on the Radio.

I think little David won the night last night, but after all it is a popularity contest, not all about talent...... :wink:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
^ Ditto!!!!

He was fantastic. Well-deserved.........

G

·
I think they both had a lot of talent. They just appeal to two different demographics. David A would probably do very great with Disney cause I don't think we would make it on main stream radio. He is really great at the ballads and that is not what is hot right now (although with some of today's raquet ooops I mean music maybe it should be!!!)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
ditto!! I like some noisy stuff, but a melody every once in a while would be appreciated........Oh Jeez.....I sound like my parents did!! :shock: :roll: :lol:

G

·
Bwahahahahaha, I looked at the title and thought, "Which breeder is doing artificial insemination?" (AI) and how sad that it did not work :)cry: )
Bwahahahaha, guess I need to stay more current! :lol:

·
Registered
448 Posts
I've never been a David Cook fan because his singing/music is just so much noise to me, but I wish him well in the future. I think David A. has a much better singing voice. He stays in tune and doesn't scream. I can actually understand the words!

One of the older folks on this forum,

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
I loved David Cook!! Voted for him too. When Bryan Adams sang.....I thought wow! Cook has the same style!
David A was really good too............but when Cook sang Billy Jean it was a WOWSER!! I really thought he'd lose when Simon said he should've picked Billy Jean for his final song and didn't. But, I liked Cook's response that he wanted diversity! See.......I think he's capable of doing all kinds of things!
Go COOK! I don't know anything about the contract issues. I wish them both well...........that was a tough decision.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Linda said:
Bwahahahahaha, I looked at the title and thought, "Which breeder is doing artificial insemination?" (AI) and how sad that it did not work :)cry: )
Bwahahahaha, guess I need to stay more current! :lol:
ditto!!! hahhaaaa i really thought it pertained to breeding hhahahhaaa!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts