Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my favorite "Doodle-Days!" We get to sleep late (I'm back on the foot of the bed after my operation last week!), and after Mom and Grandma get back from chuch, I'll get a walk through the Great Swamp Nature Sanctuary right down the street from my house! After that, a nice long doodle nap with one of my toys......

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tyke is so sweet when she is asleep....... Just don't wake her up!! :twisted:
She really is getting better, though - and starting to lose some of her puppy teeth - I can't wait until those FANGS are gone!!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Ohhhh we are so jealous. Wish we could be there with you and walk through the swamp.

Some of you may remember I posted pictures of the swamp with Junior the alligator some time back.

Glad Tyke is doing so well...enjoy :lol: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Cute,cute,cute!!!! I love to watch them sleep! What a fun day for you Tyke! Hope your Mom brings her camera on your walk! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
We love watching Beau sleep...he sleeps so soundly hahhaa we pick up a leg and PLOP it falls down. Beau doesn't even flinch or bat an eyelash hahhahaaa

today is awesome! the sun is shining brightly, it went up to 47 degrees finally and it's soo quiet and beautiful

TYKE you sure are adorable! :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, we had our walk, but without the camera - got down there and forgot that I hadn't replaced the batteries! :cry:

We will have to go back sometime this week and take pictures. Annie, our leaves are just starting to change down in the Swamp. Junior the alligator has moved on to bigger waters for his own safety. He was getting just a bit too friendly, which is never a good thing - for people, gators, or dogs!

Tyke and I must have walked about two miles, and she STILL had a doodle 500 once the leash was off and she was in her house!
[/URL]
All in all, a pretty good Doodle Day! And, if you listen closely, you can hear our Cockatiel, Tindy Lou, in the backgroung, cheering Tyke on![/img]

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heather, I think Tyke must be there somewhere in the middle - her breeder figures she will top out around 45-50lbs. Does that make her a big mini, or a small standard? I'm not sure. :?

This is Tyke's Mom Coco and her Dad Toby. Coco is the lighter colored of the two, and is a little bigger than Toby. Lucile (the breeder) expected Tyke to be closer to her mom's size, as that's how most of Coco's earlier litter turned out. [/img]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts