Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a great Thanksgiving day, with lots of laughter and more food than we could eat! I love family gatherings!

Did you shop on Black Friday? The mall was crowded yesterday afternoon and people carried lots of bags. Except me! I didn't buy anything!

The company all left this morning and Nicky has lost his playmates (my grandkids). He's been looking for them all day. It's always fun to have company, but when they leave it takes a while to get back into a normal routine.

I've been catching up on reading all of this week's posts, but I don't have time to reply to each one. If you are sick, your family member is not well, or your doodle has a problem I'm sorry and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. If you posted a wonderful or funny photo, thanks!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Did you shop on Black Friday? The mall was crowded yesterday afternoon and people carried lots of bags. Except me! I didn't buy anything!
We went out around 10 am yesterday...we were surprised - crowds were really not bad. We found some decent deals, but didn't buy much (did get a new DVD player)...

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
We opened Caribou at 2:30 AM, plus we were selling coffee outside in a tent...brrrrrrrrr....til 6am when Target opened. Kohl's...also in our plaza opened at 4am....yikes!! Those people were crazy!! I'd only do that if the banks opened at that time and were gving away free money! :roll:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts