Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We love Sammy, but he is so clumsy sometimes!

His back legs always slide out from under him on the hardwood or tile floor, he bangs into things when hes not paying attention, he practically falls off the couch when he gets too close to the edge...

The list goes on and on... We actually think it's cute and my Mom laughs at him. So who here has adorably clumsy doodles? :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Beau is still clumsy at times ......he slips, slides and sometimes bangs into chairs when doing a doodle run or chasing peanut in the house.
he hasnt' totally gotten the hang of laminate and tile floors yet hahhahaa

he also will sometimes drop to the floor from a standing position to do snow angels on tile floors hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa cracks us up every time.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Clumsy... :lol: I know....Isn't it cute???

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Funny you should post this now. With our strange weather, cold, snow, thaw, rain, freeze....we've got quite a bit of ice on the dog run. I just shook the cookie jar to get them in, and it looked like a 3 way comedy routine.....legs going every which way!! :shock: :lol: Usually, it's just Rumor whose legs seem a little too long for him at times.... :wink:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Coming infrom the snow is always the clumsiest time... it looks like he is on ice!

Three slippery doodles with legs flying everywhere sounds adorably funny!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts