Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
You can put a photo in your post if you want. First you need a host site. I use http://photobucket.com/ because it is simple and free.
Then you just copy and paste the third box under your photo (it starts with IMG) into your post and Voila! Your baby will appear on the forum!
We all love to see pictures!!!!

G

·
Lisa,
I never properly thanked you for showing me how to post photos! I think I may have gotten carried away :lol: I posted a few of Bella, it is addictive! Thanks again!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
testing

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Linda said:
Lisa,
I never properly thanked you for showing me how to post photos! I think I may have gotten carried away :lol: I posted a few of Bella, it is addictive! Thanks again!

Linda no problem, this is something that I can help with since I'm still learning about doodles. Glad I could help. :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
thank you LISA,...i tried photo bucket and now i was able to post a pic of Max with reading your posts :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
test photo post

Sofie at 11 months. Planned on a chocolate girl but voila!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
kim believe it or not Max is now very wavy and scruffy looking since that picturehahhaa ----but I must say Sofie is so soft and precious looking almost like a plush TY beanie baby and her color is gorgeous.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts