Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
This should prob go in general chat but since I posted the original comment here I thought I would continue. I went to the ER and they literally said you are supposed to hurt. Here's some flexeril and take Motrin. No x-rays or anything. They did confirm I had a bruised kidney which I thought already (it hurts). So hopefully nothing major is wrong. I am gonna take it easy today. It's rainy here and Maya doesn't want to go out but she is curled up on the couch with me so we are gonna nap for a while. Thanks for all your concern!
Heather

Not too worry.....I'll take care of Mom!!!

Love Maya

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
(((((((((((((heather)))))))))))) hope you feel better soon and Maya looks like she'd be great to snuggle up with and take a nap

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Heather, I just read about this! I hope you feel better soon, I know you will! Flexeril works wonders, just don't try to do anything except sleep or lounge around :lol: And those Thermacare thingies are awesome, especially when you have to return to work.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Heather so glad you went and got checked - if you arent' feeling better or feel worse, get re-checked

I love the picture of Maya, she is such a sweet looking little girl and I know she'll take good care of Mommy

Hugs and smoochies from Annabelle

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Hope you feel better soon, Heather, and I'll bet Maya is the best little nurse!!!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Sorry to read about your accident. In my experience, you always feel the worst on the second day. Hopefully the bruises will fade soon.

Deb

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Somehow I missed this post yesterday. Heather, I hope you really are okay! What a scary experience! Keep us posted and pamper yourself. Maya, you give your mom lots of kisses and snuggles.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
I missed this all too!! Heather!! Get better! I'm sooo sorry!
Just take the meds and RELAX! Okay??

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone! I am much better today! I pretty much slept all day Thurs and Fri I had to work and as soon as 5pm hit I took another flexeril and was out. Today so far I am back to my old self. Maya made a great nurse most of the time(except when she got too comfy on the couch and took over the whole thing...at least she didn't protest when I moved her). For being such a good nurse she got extra treats and hugs and kisses and today she gets to go to the groomers! (Well i'm not sure she'll like the groomers but the treats and love she did).

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! Now, if you need a good attorney to deal with the accident, just contact Tyke. :D

Deb

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
that's really nice to hear you're doing better ((((heather))))))))))))

1 - 19 of 19 Posts