Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once a year the Aquatic center in Folsom closes down the 2 children pools (one is 1.5ft deep and the other is a small lap pool) for all the dogs to swim and then they drain it, clean and refill. Well, I took little Abby (8.5 months) for her first adventure and she met 2 year old Gus, who is a beautiful 90 pound black doodle :D Abby is hopping through the water as I am talking to Gus's parents when I notice out of the corner of my eye Abby is squatting in the water - yup, I see a yellow stream :shock: People are snickering and commenting all the dogs have been peeing in the pool like kids, but it could be worse :roll: Well, it got worse because a few minutes later Abby is about 2 feet from me, butt in water and OMG she poos :oops: Holy cow, why couldn't she run to the other side of the pool, poo and run :shock: Everyone is cracking up as I am trying to grab a plastic bag from my bag, slosh in the pool (thank buddha I am wearing running shoes) and try to pick up her poo as it is floating around :x My Abby has no public potty manners :?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

NOW that is funny hahhahaaaaaaaaaaa omg i almost choked onmy coffee i was laughing so hard!! ohhhhhhhh hahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sorry but that is a good one!!hahahhaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imagine trying to grab poo as dogs are chasing balls and splashing all over the place? It flipping started to float away as I am trying to grab it...oh my :shock:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
OMG I'm taking my lunch break at work and I started laughing uncontrollably outloud at this...haha...thanks for a great laugh :)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sounds like you needed Bill Murray and his character,
Carl the Greenskeeper from CaddyShack
to come help you!

Only a doodle would do double doodle in the pool!
Thanks for the afternoon laugh!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Foodlady I couldn't remember the movie until you mentioned Caddyshack :D I need Bill for the "double dooty" clean-up :? I am just thankful it wasn't in a friends pool :shock:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
No, I am not buying it! Not OUR Abby! Not our sweet, adorable, crotch bumping Abby! Nosiree...it was probably Gus...boys do that you know, they "let it rip" and then blame it on the nearest sweet girl just to watch her blush...only in this case it got even better because Abby's mama with the running shoes and plastic bag were sloshing all over the place trying to catch the evidence! hahahahahahaha!!!!
(Don't you worry, Abby dear, we KNOW you didn't do it... :p )

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jac you are killing me :D I would be in denial too, but unfortunately her sweet little butt was right by me and I witnessed the poopage :shock: Heck, if I could blame it on Gus, by George I would have, except he is twice her size and I imagine his poo would need a backhoe :shock: Oh she did do plenty of crotch bumping with her wet nose and the poor unsuspecting people had wet crotches...sigh, oh well :roll: I gave up apologizing after the poo incident because by then I was going to start telling everyone she was a Portuguese Water Dog so the doodle name wouldn't be tainted :wink:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hahahahahahaaa....Okay, so you are on to me!
I tried, Abby...but you are just going to have to learn a little finesse in the "Pool pooping" arena!
I wonder if Folsom will cancel the annual pool cleaning-doggie swim day, in honor of sweet Abby???

·
Registered
459 Posts
Oh Abby...you're not bashful, are you? My kids were wondering what their mom was laughing so loud at!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Well this definately was the thread and laugh of the day!!!
Reminds me of being on vacation on a class A lake (drinking water for the homes on the lake) many moons ago. Friends of ours brought their 2 black labs who took to the water for a swim, and one of them pooped in the water!!!! ACCCCKKKKK! Thankfully the pipe going into the cottage was 20 ft. under the water and had a filter on it!!! :shock: :shock: But I still boiled it for a week before we dared to drink it!!!
Thanks for the great story!! :wink:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Diane & Dakota the pool pooch swim is only once a year in October and I will remind you next year. Of course, it will probablly be renamed to Pooch Pee & Poo Event, in honor of piddle pooch :shock: I hope Abby will have learned some poolside manners by then, but I am not counting on it :wink:

I loved that book Marley and Me....hmm, maybe I should keep a log of Abby and Me 8)

Boy Jac I got a bargain with Abby doing the "crotch bumping" and the bonus "potty pooch" :wink: Good grief, even my neighbor says he will put rubber boots on everytime he sees her, plus he always backs away ever so slighty (okay, so ironically she piddled on his suede clogs right after the pool party :? ). Hey she likes him :roll:

Glad you all had a good laugh and I will try to keep them coming even though it may be at my expense :roll:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts