Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to the Vet yesterday to weigh in for Abby's 9 month birthday. She's now 47+ lbs. Here she is in her new vest.
[/URL] She is tall enough now to reach the light switchs :D Her target training is coming along nicely so I'm now combining it with the 'feet up" command and she's doing it 80%!!! Next I'll try and transfer the 'touch' from the target stick to the light switch. Next the elevator button :wink: [/img]

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
How adorable!!!! Good JOB on the training! That is soooooooo exciting!!! YAY!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW Abby is beautiful and getting big :D

Way to go on Abby's training!! i love hearing about it.
Hopefully Max will reach Abby's level soon as Max had a 2mos break in training but now I take him out in public 3x a week. He's coming along

MTD ...Abby doesn't look 47lbs , how tall is she..20-21 inches??? just curious

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Way to go on Abby's training!! i love hearing about it.
Hopefully Max will reach Abby's level soon as Max had a 2mos break in training but now I take him out in public 3x

MTD ...Abby doesn't look 47lbs , how tall is she..20-21 inches??? just curious[/quote]

Yup right on the money Annmarie!
She really is not acting her age. I expected a teen revolt of sorts at 9 months, but she dissapoints with exemplary behavior :roll: Her coat is at the in between stage where her puppy coat is long and wooly yet under that is the silky soft curly poodle thing :? Both are quite soft and odor free. We really like Best Shot products. We use all 3 stages with great success. I would not hesitate to recommend Best shot stuff and the Christiansen 32mm brush.
[/URL][/img]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts