Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took Abbey to Carmel Beach yesterday. This was her first visit to a beach and she loved it. As you may know, Carmel Beach allows dogs to run free. So it's always fun to take a walk there. Abbey especially enjoyed digging in the sand. It was a beautiful day. Today we are home and it is pouring. Here are a couple of pictures with Abbey and her new friends!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GREAT shots! :D

·
Registered
286 Posts
I am so jealous! It was ZERO degrees here this morning...i can only dream of the beach, sand and sun!!

Abbey is a beautiful dog! Though I may be biased since i think Riley looks a lot like her, but with a white patch on her chest and chin :)

Please excuse the feet and messy living room in the picture!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Riley is darling. She does look like Abbey. I love her white patch. Abbey is five months old and an F1 mini. How old is Riley?

Abbey is experiencing her first big rain storm (5" so far this morning). She isn't liking going out for potty. She gets drenched and doesn't want to go! She is resting on my husband's lap wrapped in a big fluffy towel. She does like that!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Thanks! We think so too ;)

Riley is 10 weeks old today! She's a medium/standard, and will be about 40-50 lbs. Both parents were about 45 lbs.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Oh! I am jealous too! I can't wait to take my Charlie to the beach. Abby looks like she had a great time. :)

Deb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts