Rumor's getting groomed today.......

Before......

Midway.....

All three....

He's still got some work.....I'm giving him (and my back) a break!! :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
haha...good work Gene! Are you using scissors or clippers? My husband is going to have to give Kirby another all over cut in the near future...we are enjoying his shaggy look for a little longer.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Using my cousin's dog clippers. He is even softer underneath.....didn't think that was possible!! Rumor's foster mom told me that he would probably have to have a mild sedative to be groomed.....well, I must be that mild sedative, because he's been great!! I caged us into the kitchen and Jonah and Miko keep barking, crying, carrying on.....jeez! They were better when they could watch. I think that's the other reason we're having a break right now..... :roll:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I'm impressed! I've been wanting to scissor cut the hair around Charlie's eyes but I can't get a moment alone with him and certainly not a calm, cooperative moment. He's going to the groomers on Monday.

You have a handsome family. :D

Deb

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Deb....I think so too!!

We're done for the day....I don't think Jonah can handle any more!! :shock: Rumor is starting to get a little antsy also.... :wink:

I'm done!!

Nite, nite.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE you really did an awesome job on RUMOR!!!

he looks GREAT and wow i can see his eyes now too. He also looks so soft

you are brave ! :D and i am sooooooooooo happy to hear Rumor was relaxed with you grooming him especially after his previous experiences with grooming!!
Way to Go GENE!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Gene ... I know we all keep saying it .... but if ever a doodle was meant for one particular person ... Rumor and You!

He looks wonderful ... and seems to be the perfect addition to your happy home! I can't believe it's only been two weeks!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
What a great new look to Rumor
Such a handsome boy...............
They all are gorgeous, what a great Dad they have................
I know for a fact that Rumor is happy he picked you............

1 - 12 of 12 Posts