Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sitting at our breakfast bar eating and working on the computer. I heard Lani and Toby running around the family room but paid no attention to them. I finally looked over because they stopped running around. Both of them are looking at the ceiling??? Then I see it! A flash of light dancing on the ceiling teasing them! The sun is glinting off my chocolate "Doodle Mom" watch and has produced the mischevious "Tinkerbell of the Doodle Watch".

I took the opportunity to exercise them this morning and had Tinkerbell fly all over the family room and dining room. :wink: They are now tired doodles!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sounds like some quick easy exercise euupment. You should market that, it could be your route to wealth. HAAAAAAh :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Cute story Lisa...I know Raleigh goes crazy when Bruce uses his flashlight with the red beam on the walls and floor! Great way to tire them out!!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is one of my doodle watches, I had to get a cream and a chocolate! :wink:
Sorry the photo is so bad I uploaded the wrong one & photobucket is having problems.
check out www.KiniArt.com Maureen, of Labradoodle Ranch, organized purchasing the watches last year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts