Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Annmarie, I know you're going through a rough spell right now, so Jonah and I thought long and hard as to what we could do to cheer you up. We decided what would work best would be to get the scissors.........and..................................

MOVE THAT BUS!!!

JONAH HAS EYES!!!!!!

For those of you new here.....Annmarie has been bugging me for over a year to trim Jonah's bangs! I have resisted, but for my buddy Annmarie....we made the ultimate sacrifice!! :wink:

Feel a little better now honey.......? :lol:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I stand corrected....missed that posting...but read about it on the Zoo. I will say Bella looks a tad poofy!. and Adorable!! :lol:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Well.... aren't we a handsome centerfold guy .... He loves the camera !!! He looks like he was posing -- one eye, then the other. How bout that cute nose !!!

He looks like hes trying to smooze all the girls into thinking he's innocent :roll:

Love it.....

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
haha...I just went to check out Jonah again :) He looks like he's seeing the world for the first time (his eyes are so big) :) He really does have beautiful eyes.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Wow did not even know that Jonah had eyes!!!!!!!!!
bahahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa
He is gorgeous with or without the clipping................

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OMG!!!!! I NEVER would have believed it had I not seen it !!!

JONAH'S EYES are simply beautiful!! and Gene you got me blubbering like a baby here right now!!! and smiling too.

thank you sooooooo much ((((((((((((Gene)))))))))))))))))))))))))

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Awwww!! Jonah you are such a beautiful dood!! I loved your bangs, but I love seeing your eyes, too!! Always did have a crush on you Jonah!!
Love,
Coco and 8) my mom......

Annmarie found this gesture to cheer her up to be very sweet.....
and hysterical!! Loved the move the bus part!!!

Sessa, your song was hysterical, too!! See????
You three take the cake for humorous hooliganisms!!!

8)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
(((((((((((((((((Gene)))))))))))))))))))) that was one of the kindest gestures ever
BUTT
you're still the #1 HOOLIGAN heh heh heh

who loves ya baby? :wink: 8) :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts