Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm a couple of weeks late, but I wanted to wish everyone a very happy 2008, and say THANKS for making this a great forum (and very easy to monitor).

I don't participate much, but I see how this has grown into an extended family for a lot of you, and I really appreciate the way you respect each other and make this a very easy site to own.

For those of you who don't know already, my name is Mark Hall, and I'm part of the two-family company that owns and runs http://labradoodle-dogs.net/

If you ever have any questions about this site, feel free to PM me.

Special thanks to Linda and Diane for moderating in '07 - they do a great job of keeping the conversations on track, and keeping the USDA Grade-A Spam out of the way.

I also want to welcome Annmarie to the list of site moderators. Annmarie has agreed to help moderate this year.

Thanks Annmarie!

·
Registered
670 Posts
This is the best forum ever!! thx to all who participate.. especially the regulars with all their knowledge :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Thank you Mark!!! as this forum is great and so are the people who are members.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Hi Mark!!! hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas
and have a Blessed 2008
I want to thank you for all you do
and the moderators for all they do
Glad AnneMarie is now one of them she is the Cats Meow, or the DoodlesGrin as the case may be :shock: :lol: :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Happy New Year to you and yours Mark!
This is a fabulous site that you've created!!!
Congrats annmarie!!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Thank you Mark! - the best to you and your family too!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year Mark. This forum has become a very comfortable place for Doodle owners to come. It's kinda like having our own little coffee shop :)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Thanks for providing such a great place for us labradoodle nuts to share our stories and to support each other!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Now Mindi, do you really think that is possible :?: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
glad to see everyone has so much confidence in me ...as i always say

" i feel the love" keep it coming! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Thanks Mark! Happy New Year to you and your family!

I love this forum! It is like an extended family. I really appreciate the friendly, supportive atmosphere. Only once did I see a mean spirited response and that poster must have been excused from the forum. Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts