Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about the bad quality....was shot fast and on the wrong setting, but you get the gist!!
Where in this bed is there room for a 6' tall, 200# man??? :shock:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Good Luck :roll: Put a treat on the floor when they go for it claim a spot before they get back :wink: Whatever you do don't let em trick you into picking up the treat cause they didn't eat it or they will take their spots back :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
337 Posts
If you put your back to Rumor, bend your knees and slide your feet into that spot between Rumor and Miko you will fit. No problem! :lol:

G

·
Looks like it's the couch for you Gene! You can't disturb the puppies comfort...after all they were there first!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE i see room to the left of Rumor and above Jonah...now this is where sleeping in the fetal position will allow enough room for you to fit in!!

aren't you glad YOUR DOODLES let you sleep with them!?! :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
And I thought I had trouble fighting Tyke for bed space! Good luck, Gene!!!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
OMG that is so funny!! That is one reason why we are perfectly happy letting Kirby think dogs should sleep on the floor...HAHAHA...what a great photo!!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Somewhere in past posts we talked about a room size mattress...double or triple king. Looks like you have need for it...kinda like a padded room :p

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
lol. I thought it was hard with a DH and a Doodle. But I think you win.

G

·
Gene, I think this should be your next purchase
(notice how there is no ladder, I guess you will have to scale the sides to get up there):
:lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Doggonecrazy said:
If you put your back to Rumor, bend your knees and slide your feet into that spot between Rumor and Miko you will fit. No problem! :lol:
DITTO
So what's your problem???????????????
bahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 - 19 of 19 Posts