Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I did not have the chance to introduce myself properly. My name is Emily and I am 16 weeks old now, which is good because I can finally go for long walks. I scared my mom a couple of times already because I had a bad reaction to the lepto vaccine and also ended up in the emergency room after eating something I shouldn't. But I am fine now... BTW, my favorite toy is a croc, tastes better than anything else :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Hellllllllo and welcome Maria!!! nice to meet you and
EMILY is adorable!!! and she's chocolate too mmmmmmmmmm

keep the pics coming!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
O my Emily you are just too cute for your own good LOL I could pick you up and give you lots of squishy hugs and smooches

Welcome to you and your Mommy

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome Maria and Emily. Emily, in her rich chocolate brown coat, looks great. A real bundle of joy for you Maria, I am sure. Enjoy the group!! Have fun.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Emily, you are one little cutie! (P.S. - Tyke loves to steal her mom's crocs too) Welcome to the forum Emily and Maria!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Welcome to you both. I am glad to hear that you are better now. You are certainly a pretty girl.

Tanner loves Crocs as well having been introduced to them by his pet/house sitter last spring :twisted: :twisted:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts