Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new Doodle family.
Hello to all doodles and their peeps. We are Ryan, Jennie and BusterRhymes, Buster for short and we became a doodle household about 4 weeks ago. I've been meaning to join the forum sooner but puppy entertainment has been keeping us busy to say the least. However, this forum has been great source of information and good stories. I look forward to adding our two cents. But on to the main introduction. Buster is now a 15 wk old Chocolate F1B who is enjoying a life pleasure here in Colorful Colorado, Denver to be precise. I'm not sure the Avatar works so I'll try to add a pictures below but not sure if it will work.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Welcome - it's nice to know another doodle in the Denver area! We are just north of Denver. Although I realize he is a bit too young now - if you plan on attending any doodle romps in the future please let me know. We tried to attend the Stapleton romp in June and were the only doodle to show up :cry:

Enjoy Buster - they grow up way too fast!

Heather

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome to the forum! This is a great place to both receive and give support on the many adventures in Doodleland. Everyone loves to look at photos so make sure that you share with us. Buster, you are a cutie!!! :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Buster's in da houz!! Welcome to the forum. With all the 2 cents we get we should be rich! :wink: Actually we are in information, support and friendship. Stay(sit?), enjoy, laugh and cry with us! :lol:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Nice to meet some fellow westerners....Buster..you are a cutie. We look forward to hearing of your adventures :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ryan,Jenny and Buster!!!!! Love the Avitar....it sure looks like you're chewing on something....!!! hahahaha.....And you are one cute Doodle!!! More pics please! Oh yeah...and don't forget the funny stories!!! :wink:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

momoftwo we’d love to bring Buster to a romp when he gets older is there a site listing the local schedule. I think I came a crossed it once while researching doodles but did not bookmark it and have not been able to find it again.

And on to our first story:
Buster was being exceptionally playful with his water and of course his little white goatee was very wet. Well I was making a making a breakfast smoothie and dropped and ice cube. Buster ran over and investigated of course and through the process the ice cube froze to his wet chin. It had to have been the funniest thing I’ve ever seen him doing the doodle 500 around the house shaking his head with Jennie right behind trying to get picture :lol: . Unfortunately, the laws of physics kept Jennie from keeping up with Buster and also limited the time the cube stayed attached so no picture occurred. I think I need to invest in a faster acting camera.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
welcome to the forum!!!! nice to meet you and Buster is adorable! love chocolate :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Buster Buddy are you a cutie. I love the soul patch and Ebbe does too! :wink:

Ryan and Jennie ... It's a wild wacky world you've entered into, but one I truly know you'll love ....

... I mean owning a doodle, NOT joining this forum although wild wackiness does sometime reign :shock:

A warm welcome from Cincinnati. Sounds as if Buster has already "antic" ed his way into your hearts :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
welcome and nice to meet you!
Buster is adorable and WOW he has some great funny expressions!! hhahahaa cant wait to see more of Buster PIcs!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts