Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
i have been a little bitter with xmas lately.. but that put a smile on my face.. thanks!! :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
i do every day.. and a big kiss on the nose (thats my thing) lol

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Hugs to anyone who needs a little extra this time of year
(((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Woof woof

Denver

·
Registered
670 Posts
now that is one kissable nose!! thanks! :D

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know, I've been a little off too. Kevin and I swore we'd never spend a Christmas apart. Now he has a new job and he won't be here til Jan 4. And this is our first one as husband and wife. Ah well, we'll have Christmas in January. In the meantime, his wonderful family has taken me into their hearts and I'll have Christmas with most of the people I love. My daughter's not coming down from Minneapolis either. So it's just me and Dex and the cats here for now.

This card makes me howl outloud though. The fist time I watched it, I wondered what the heck that stoic stonefaced reindeer was gonna do, I knew it was gonna be cool. When he started singing, I squealed and cackled like a hen!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Rita, sorry Kevin won't be there on Christmas day, how lovely you have melded into his family - I hope you enjoy the day and that Kevin's day is blessed also

Annabelle sends Christmas smoochies to Dexter

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
All these pictures are lifting my spirits!!! Merry Christmas to you Rita and Dex!!!! Count all of your blessings with your wonderful new family!!! :wink:

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well Kevin just lifted my spirits quite a bit. He called to say he got a 15% raise! W00t!

His family is truly from heaven above. They are better to me than my own family was. I talk to his mom usually daily on the phone. Usually if the phone rings, I'm cringing and trying to figure out an excuse not to talk. I'm so not a phone person. But when it's mom, I'm getting my coffee cup and settling in for a lengthy chat.

I told her the other day that I have the best mother-in-law on earth, and she cried.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Dextersmommy said:
I told her the other day that I have the best mother-in-law on earth, and she cried.
Rita you just warmed my heart with what you said about your mother-in-law and everyone should be so fortunate as you
((((((((Rita))))))))))))))) even though your hubby may not be with your in person on Xmas day, he will be in your heart and his family will make sure you feel love, warmth, happiness and i am sure some laughter too

here's some good thoughts from

max

peanut

and beau

AND ME TOO :D :D :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts