Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a little bit of her practice the other night. She auditioned for a young artist competition to sing with our local symphony. She will be studying classical voice. This was after a full day of school and 3 hours of rehearsal for the musical.You will see her very animated voice teacher pop in and out of the frame.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Bravo!!! The animated teacher reminds me of mine in HS. Couldn't listen to anyone sing with out thise darn hands a flying!! :wink:

What musical is she in at school?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gene said:
Bravo!!! The animated teacher reminds me of mine in HS. Couldn't listen to anyone sing with out thise darn hands a flying!! :wink:

They are doing "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum". She is Philia.

G

·
lisarundell said:
gene said:

They are doing "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum". She is Philia.
She has an awesome voice....
The title of the musical....had me chuckling....that's what I say everytime I get on here to tell a story about Maya!!!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
BRAVO!!! She HAS the opera voice! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing!
When I was teaching, I had 3 girls that had fabulous voices. One has now made it to opera.......I can hear it in her too!! She's got what it takes!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW, Lisa thank you so much for sharing this with all of us
Jessica has a truly beautiful and awesome voice...so talented!
she's also very pretty too :D

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Wow!
Well done!
DH has 2 sisters who traveled Europe singing classical music while in college, so it's been a big part of his family history.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Awesome Lisa! You must be so proud of her! Beautiful daughter, beautiful voice!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts