Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Jess had her final choir concert last night and FINALLY was given a chance to show off her talent. They sang Tango for Evora (a Loreena McKennet piece) and she was the featured soloist. I am so proud of her I just had to share. Hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
OMG Lisa....not only does she have a beautiful voice, she is beautiful also!!! You've every right to be proud! Is she considering being a music major in college???? Thanks for making my afternoon..I rally enjoyed it! :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhh LISA........I have this cd and know this music quite well
your daughter JESS has an awesome voice !!! wow !!!

((((((lisa and jess))))))))))))

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Raleighsmom said:
OMG Lisa....not only does she have a beautiful voice, she is beautiful also!!! You've every right to be proud! Is she considering being a music major in college???? Thanks for making my afternoon..I rally enjoyed it! :wink: :wink:
Kathie, good to hear from you! She is going to the University of Illinois for (Classical) Vocal Performance. I'm so excited for her to finally do what she loves to do SING! I'm glad to see you back on the forum.
:D

Annmarie, thanks. I had never heard the piece until she fessed up that she had a solo and I Youtubed it. I have always thought she could be like Loreena McKennet or Sarah Mcloghlin (sp).

G

·
Wow! Congratulations! She is beautiful and has an incredible voice! Wow!
PS: What the heck is wrong with the choir director making her wait this long (Senio Year!) for a solo?!!! Sheesh!!!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Linda said:
Wow! Congratulations! She is beautiful and has an incredible voice! Wow!
PS: What the heck is wrong with the choir director making her wait this long (Senio Year!) for a solo?!!! Sheesh!!!

Thanks Linda. She has had other solos out side of school with the show choir but this was the first at an official school concert. I'm not sure why it took so long but I'm just grateful that she had a chance to shine and WITHOUT a microphone! She has a very powerful voice.

Thanks Tink!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Aaaaaaargh! Obviously everyone else can hear it! My speakers aren't working!! :evil:
I wonder why??? I wanna hear it!!.......waaaaaaaaaa

1 - 9 of 9 Posts