Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tyke was up on my bed with me yesterday afternoon watching Shrek the Third (she loves the funny voices), when my mom came in. Tyke decided to give her Ba-Ba a kiss! Definite proof that Tyke has won her over!

Then it was back to watching the movie, with a few distracting squirrels running around outside!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
KIIM that picture of your mom and lil tyke....priceless!
and i'd frame that one
Your mom cracks me up, from the day on the couch to now.

Doodles have a way of worming into and warming up one's hearts.
dont' you just love it!!! :D

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Speaking of Shrek, I think Tyke got some ideas on how to win Ba-Ba over from Pussnboots...

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lynn you may be right! She must have been practicing! That look makes me melt! (especially knowing Antonio Banderas is PussnBoots' voice!!) :lol:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
awwwwwwwwwww definitely a "framer"

love the 2nd pic too, she is such a cutie and lovely collar!

I also love your candles in window - I have been looking at those and couldnt decide, but I'm thinking yes now after seeing them in your window

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Priceless kissy kiss.......that's soooo cute!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mary, you caught me in a post-holiday OOPS! I had turned the candles off after Christmas (they work on a sensor) but forgot to take them out of the window - but now I might just leave them there! I do have one in the side window that I leave on - my dog Fritzy is buried out there, and just about the only thing she was afraid of was the dark! I originally got two of the candles so I could leave one to shine outside my bedroom window for her, but we ended up getting enough for all the windows for Christmas!

Tyke said thanks for noticing her "designer doggie collar" My aunt got it for her before we had even gotten Tyke, and it took her about 5 months to grow into it!

I think Tyke has won the whole Ba-Ba battle now!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts