Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody! I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! After a bit of time doing some mind-numbing research, I've decided to welcome a Labradoodle into my home! I am so excited. We get to bring out little Oliver home on December 8th! I've been reading through the posts and I know that this site will be a source of some much needed information. So thanks in advance!

Adam

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Hello and welcome Adam and Oliver!! He looks like a really cutie!! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear all the antics after you get him! Congratulations!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
NICE to meet you Adam and Oliver...can't wait to hear and see MORE about your new doodle! :D

and if you want you can do searches on past posts/topics and learn so much

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome! We are getting our puppy December 15th - we will have to compare notes! When was Oliver born?

Also - my big white cat is named Oliver - i love the name! :D :D

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
What a darling little face. Oliver, we are all going to love watching you grow up. Excellent choice :p :p

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! Oliver was born on October 15 and he is an F1. He is the smallest of the litter and definitely the cutest!

We found the breeder through a personal reference, and after contacting owners of doodles from previous litters, and an extensive dialogue between myself and the breeder, we decided that getting the puppy from them was a good decision.

A week and a half until he comes home! I can't wait!

·
Registered
523 Posts
OMG, Oliver is a cutie pie. And, he comes home on my birthday! Nan from Doodlesville can tell you that I REALLY WISH another doodle was coming to me on my b-day. I will have to live vicariously through you!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Awww he is a cutie, and Oliver is a cool name. I am relatively new here as well, and this forum has been a great source of information for me.

Good luck with the puppy training.... :D

Kasper's Mom

·
Registered
558 Posts
...Oliver looks so sweeeet as a pup....I hope he is easy to house train...ask the breeders if they have him on a schedule with house breaking yet...just an FYI..
Lately I have heard of 'FARM RAISED" Labradoodle pups in Rhode Island that aquaintances have obtained and what that really means is that pups are left in stalls filled with hay or wood chips or shredded paper all day & night and never leave those stalls..so things like grass and outdoors are foreign...so , house training becomes hell...just an FYI for those looking for pups & what to ask breeders in advance.
...welcome Adam & wishing you much success with lil Oliver....

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Well ... Baby Oliver is a handful of cute! Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
WOW, I can almost smell the puppy breath :) Welcome to the forum Adam and Oliver, what a cutie :wink:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts