Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know we have adopted 2 year old sibs-Lizzie and Louie. We are happily spoiling them rotten-but my husband and I had agreed not to let them on our fairly new sofa. Lizzie has been trying to sneak up there-and I have been kicking her off-I thought she was getting the idea being the super smart girl she is ! Last night they both were so cute I got out the digital to take some pics. of them lying by the fire. After I was done I was reveiwing the pictures in the camera, and what do you think I found? A adorable picture of Lizzie all sprawled out on the sofa--another of her on the sofa covered with my down throw !!! It would appear that my husband is letting her on the sofa--and covering her up !! Mr. tough guy is such a pushover for these dogs !!-- Kathy, Lizzie and Louie

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Cute story! :D My husband is crazy about Dakota and Dakota is allowed to scamper up on any piece of furniture in our house. I have always been a softie that way, but my husband wouldn't allow any of our other dogs on our furniture and certainly not in our bed! :wink: I take that back, our last lab, in his latter life, was allowed up a pillow-top ottoman. He was so thrilled at this privilage, he didn't move a muscle for at least 12 hours!! :lol:
Diane (and Dakota)

·
Registered
853 Posts
That is so cute Kathy! I sneak and let Doc up on the furniture when nobody is home. He knows to get off when the rest of the family is home and they tell him to get off. 8)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
very sweet story Kathy! I am glad to see that your doodles ares working your husband around their little paws! (As it should be! 8) )

·
Registered
177 Posts
Aww cute story :)

doodle's are so smart they wrap us round their little paws

Heather begun towel drying bella after walks as a puppy, now even on dry days she wants a rub down with a towel before she'll let you take her coller off :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts