Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mia is a real television fan ... especially when there are dogs or other animals on ... but tonight we found a new favorite ... Hollywood musicals. She was totally fascinated by Gene Kelly dancing and singing in An American in Paris. When it came time for the big dream number at the end of the movie I thought she was going to go through the tv screen. The barking and prancing around was something else.

"What are they doing in there???"

Pretty much tired her out though and she flopped down for her own closeup.

"I'm ready for my closeup Mr. DeMille."

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
What a great picture and story! I had to get up super early for a work meeting, and that just made it all good!! What a STAR!! :lol: Great taste in movies to, by the way. Jonah and Miko get to watch TCM when I'm not home...ok, I watch too! :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Mia is so precious! Makes me want to grab her thru the screen and give her a big hug! She looks like she wants to get in there and dance with Gene (Kelly..not Jonah's Gene..ha-ha..altho maybe he can dance too!) :shock: Terrific pictures Kathryn! :D :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Definitely watching Mia's antics is the most entertaining thing. Sometimes I put on my Ian Dunbar dog training videos just so I can watch her go nuts about the fact that there are a bunch of other dogs in her house. :lol:

She gets very territorial ... lots of prancing and kicking and snorting and barking at the TV.

It's kind of funny because she's not at all territorial around real dogs. :roll:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
omg...that picture is priceless!!!
Doodles really do watch tv!!!!!

great pic.......thanks for sharing as i had a long hectic day at work and well that made me laugh and feel good----thanks!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Today it was Lawrence of Arabia ... not a musical ... but there's nothing like a herd of camels thundering across the desert to get a doodle worked up. :lol: :lol:
You would have thought those camels were right in the family room the way Mia was carrying on.

It's particularly funny when you call her name to stop the ruckous ... she just turns and gives that look ... you know, "Whaaaaat?" and then goes right back to it.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Kathryn, we were watching the same movie....all of us on the couch. All it did to my two was start a wrestling match! I had to intervene...mean daddy that I am. I won't let them wrestle ON me! :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts