Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone
I haven't posted on the forum for a while, but have been checking in and reading the posts now and then.
I though I would share this photo of our labradoodle Sadie relaxing with my son.

Shot with DSC-S90 at 2007-07-15

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
gracielou said:
Cute pictures I believe Dexter is out of My Tejas he looks just like him at that age.
Yup, Tejas IS his daddy :) ....I posted a photo of him back in my thread about Dex being 5 mos old, when it was asked who Dex's parents were. I LOVE that one of Tejas smiling....

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Adorable picture!!! I'd love to see more when you've got time :)

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I thought so then I noticed Diane had sent me the link also. :lol:

Tejas is a great dog he is so loving, playful, comical and everyone who meets him thinks so he is just a big Love Bug, I can't say enough about him but of course he's mine.

I think in this picture it looks like he told a joke to Bernie and is laughing at himself.

I'll post his younger picture once I get it on a site it is just in my pictures right now.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Oh I would LOVE to see Tejas when he was younger! My Sandy is Dexter's littermate - so he is also out of Tejas!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Oh THANK YOU for posting puppy photos of Tejas!! He is ADORABLE!! My daughter and I were both looking at them together, and we both went AWWWWW at the same time.... :D

I think Dex must have a lot of his personality - he expects that EVERYONE he meets will be his friend...four-legged as well as two-legged...

Thanks for breeding him!! We love Dex, Kristen is in love with Sandy too!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i don't think there is a cuter picture than a child with their dog :D it warms the heart

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hi Jannie, that picture says it all :) Best friends forever :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts