Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mija....I especially hear you on the rolly things. I usually locate myself under where your K is located and the rolly things get me too! Dad says I'm a little to big for that spot any more so it's mostly MY fault....then nerve!!
Miko

Great post and what a wonderful office! Love the cash register!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Just wondering how Mija reacts when a customer comes in? Does she bark? Sadie is also sometimes a "shop" dog and we are trying to break her of the habit of barking every time the door opens!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hhahhaa Vanessa I LOVE This post....one of your best!! and if i were Mija, let's say make sure the chair is tucked in at all times or i'd climb right up on that desk to "taste" one of those wall hangings :wink:

and is your office ALWAYS THAT NEAT CLEAN AND ORGANIZED :shock:

WOW!! thank heavens you have a doodle that is nimble or playtime in a art gallery could be a diaster :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahahah I can't wait Vanessa!! hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I know if i were a doodle, OMG i'd have pity for my parents :wink: actually i was just thinking this morning, between YOU, Kathie, SUE, Gene, Diane, Linda, Mary, and some others how many of you got into everything as kids! hahhahaa and gave your parents a few good laughs :wink: Someting tells me me that some of you were devils as kids hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Vanessa, What a funny, wonderful post! I love it! Beautiful office ... so tidy ... wish it were mine! And Mija looks very comfy there! However ... You need one more thing to make it complete ....

Gene says:
Great post and what a wonderful office! Love the cash register!!
... methinks perhaps an antique artificial leg!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahahaaa Vanessa, now if I called your art gallery owner and sent him these 2 videos...well would he laugh as hard as i am? hhhahaa

GREAT Videos!!! and i am sure you have LOTS of insurance :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I don't know how I missed this Vanessa, but your post was so creative!!! :D :D And the video was a hoot! It looks like you have a nice peaceful place to work...how lucky! :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts