Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple pics I snapped while we were there last night. The first one is shot from the front porch, and the other from the river looking back at the cabins. Ours is the little one on the left. It will eventually have a bay window and a full deck out front.

P.S. Why can't I make my photos larger? I am shooting with the best resolution on the camera, and can't seem to get them to resize larger. Do I need to set my camera on VGA?

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Beautiful! Dexter will love it indeed!

Sizing your photos may not be your camera at all. do you use photobucket? I have had problems with certain photos that I unloaded to photobucket. In particular, I have had sizing problems with photos that I manipulated (cropped, etc). If you have manipulated your photos in any way, you may want to go back to the native files and see if that makes a difference.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
What a wonderful spot to live in!! Good thing I don't live there, as I would NEVER leave my deck!!! How exciting for you .....best wishes in your new home!

P.S. How's Dex doing with the packing boxes?

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
What a beautiful place to live - are you on the east coast?

have you tried Irfanview for resizing and cropping photos - it's pretty easy to use

1 - 7 of 7 Posts