Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one leaving for college in the morning :cry: . I t will be my first to go. He has been hanging on Tucker all day. They will miss each other terribly. This would be the one who gets him all wound up, jumping, barking, running, and me yelling "leave Tucker alone you are getting him all wound up!". Gosh it's gonna be quiet around here :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Oh i know how you feel. I would frame that picture. But do one for you and one for your son to have at college.

I am down to one teenager as of 10days go ...luckly we have 2 doodles or it would be way too quiet and i'd be depressed. Max and Peanut keep us laughing alot

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Dana, Handsome son, darling doodle. Please wish him the best of luck on this exciting new adventure and blessings to you as this first little one leaves the nest.

·
Registered
209 Posts
That is such a sweet picture! Congratulations to Dana and Ann Marie ( I saw an earlier post) for getting your kids through high school and on to college. That is a wonderful accomplishment, so kudos to you both!

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Good luck to your son and Dana, take a deep breath and let it out sslloowwllyy. Remember he's not totally gone, just until ___________ (fill in blank with the following: laundry needs done, needs mom's food, needs money, misses Tucker, all of the above!).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Been there, it's tough but it's worth it!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
know what? you are soooooooooooo right Becky!! thanks so much for putting a smile back on my face and in my heart. :D :D :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank goodness for text messaging, you know that way he can text me back when he gets a chance. Unlike not answering the phone when I call, it's really the same,but he doesn't have to hear my voice saying "YOU BETTER ANSWER THIS PHONE! WHERE ARE YOU? HOW COME YOUR NOT ANSWERING?" I've only called 1 time each day and texted 1 time each day. So far he has entertained me by answering. Tucker goes in his room and gets a quick " sniff fix" everytime he goes by his room. Doodles have a way of filling all types of viods.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Dana....how funny my son is text messaging me too. Isn't it great!!! the best so far was the I LOVE YOU TOO MOM ....made me feel so good!

and know what? you talk about tucker...I wonder if Max is missing my son? as Max for some reason is sticking to me like glue lately. He also seems almost too good lately come to think of it hahahhahaaa
( i am not complaining) hahahhaaa

1 - 10 of 10 Posts