Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it not amazing how different each puppy in a litter can be.
This picture is from Denver's baby book
Denver is the darkest puppy and these are F1 Labradoodles
Denver was very dark as a puppy and has lightened up quite a bit

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hubby just looked over my shoulder at the box of chocolates and said "NO!! NO MORE PUPPIES. 2 IS GOOD!!!"
The he pointed out the cute-factors of each of them.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i lovvvvvvvvv chocolate ...especially the ones in the pic above hahaha
They look dietic too me.

Puts a whole new meaning to the word Chocolate. :D

Annette we're with your hubby 2 is enough!!! and I'm sticking by my word (this time).

·
Registered
300 Posts
Sue, they are all yummy looking! My chocolate doodle was really dark when we first got her at 8 weeks but she has lightened up a lot. She started out dark chocolate and is now milk chocolate. :) Either way, she's so kissable!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohh maddie that is one adorable puppy picture!!! soooooo sweet!!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahhh Maddie so beautiful
I love then and now pictures of our Doods as they change so much.
It also is very good for people who are trying to pick a puppy.
I remember when picking Denver that I wanted to see baby pictures and then adult pictures. I know it helps a lot plus lets face it we all love showing pictures of our babies.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I so agree.

When I was shopping for Lexi I started that post "attention proud doodle owners- show me your pups! - to help me figure out how to choose my own pup.

Of course, as we all know, our doodles will continue to grow and change as they please, weather its what we expeced or not...and we will continue to love them.

P.S. Love your website!

Maddie and Lexi

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Maddie said:
I so agree.

When I was shopping for Lexi I started that post "attention proud doodle owners- show me your pups! - to help me figure out how to choose my own pup.

Of course, as we all know, our doodles will continue to grow and change as they please, weather its what we expeced or not...and we will continue to love them.

P.S. Love your website!

Maddie and Lexi
Maddie funny but I had an idea of what kind of pup i wanted.
1st doodle: wanted a brown or cream, wavy to curly,laid back 8wk puppy-----yeah right! came home with Max 13wks old jet black a tad wavy but LAID back/submissive male

2nd doodle...wanted reddish wavy laid back older puppy Male----
hahhahhaa came HOME with a CREAM female goldendoodle 9wkold Peanut who's active as all get out but submissive and very wavy fur.

THE temperament won over....i am NOT getting a 3rd doodle!
To heck with colors as we do LOVE our doodles no matter what shape or size. For me Temperament won over both times!!!
Anddddddddd i get to come here to see so many pictures of every kind of doodle!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Annemarie-Guess what?????????????

Hubby and I wanted black

Have you seen Lexi? I know you have!!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL

Younger son insisted on cream.......the rest, as they say, is history!

(I wish I was able to choose in person, and take personality into account, but I couldn't find a breeder in my area - so Lexi was chosen by photo, and shipped.) Uggghhhhhh

No matter her size or color - we couldn't love her more!

Maddie and Lexi

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
maddie...guess we'll have to settle for buying assorted chocolates for now :wink: you know the ones with the cream centers that always has someone's finger poked it to see if they like it or not hahahhahaaa

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was looking for a white Standard Doodle, but the litter produced 11 chocolates.
I am so happy that what I really cared about was temperment and that is how I got my beautiful chocolate boy Denver.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts