Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! The name's Kari and my doodle's name is Ari. Ari is a 10 month old F1 Cream Labradoodle. My husband and I adopted Ari not too long ago from a family who could no longer care for him properly.

We are teaching him the ropes and he is doing so well with us! He's finally learning all of the things he should have learned in his early puppy-hood. He loves riding in the car and he absolutely LOVES the water (and from what I can tell... most doodles do). He likes to sit in our bathtub a lot!

Ari is just an all around GREAT doodle (VERY smart!) and we LOVE him so very much! I've included a few pictures of my Ari.

I look forward to getting to know many of you here as well as sharing and hearing wonderful doodle stories!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Hi Kari....welcome to the forum. We love to hear stories like yours. Doodles are wonderful and they all deserve a loving forever home. Ari looks like a beautiful, healthy doodle. Please continue to post pictures and stories both the nice and naughty things that Ari might do :wink: :roll: :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Welcome Kari...........Ari sounds like a comical and loving doodle! he's so cute

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Welcome Kari!! Ari is beautiful!
I'm in Michigan too!!

G

·
Ari is very handsome. Maya would try to come in the shower with me when she was a pup. Now she just lays right outside so I have to step over her to get out of the shower.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts