Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! Linnie finally had her Puppies 3 days ago! She had 9 females and 1 male! Has anyone had this happen before? From our experience, and from talking to other breeders in the area, it is the first time we have had such a majority of females. They are adorable and Linnie is a GREAT mother.

I am sure I will be posting more questions! We are so busy trying to help Linnie take care of her puppies! It's such a great experience and was worth the waiting!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! I have to say that Linnie has been amazing. It is a beautiful thing to watch how she has become so attached to her puppies. She is incredibly attentive, and is completely honed in on caring for them. Sometimes we have to practically force her to go outside to use the bathroom!!!

We are working hard to make sure she is eating and drinking. A trick we use is giving her chicken broth. She loves it!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW!!! and congrats!!

I must say that little white paw is precious :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhh that is sooooooooo sweet :)

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Congratulations on a beautiful litter :)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Congratulations! Beautiful litter...and yes it is unusual to have so many girls! Wowie! (It would be my luck that's when people would want boys! LOL)
Very sweet pictures, I am so happy for you (as my litter of 9 are enjoying a morning bark-a-thon in the next room...enjoy the quiet days...and the days when mama cleans up the poop! LOL)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
MOM looks exhausted and she should be too

what a peaceful picture :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I find myself coming back again to view that peaceful and loving picture.
Thanks for posting it!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
looks like my litter...

I just had a litter of 13 plus one still birth (14 in total!) They are four days old right now. It is amazing to watch them.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ok what are you two feeding your gals? :D

14 wow!!!!
Both of you have posted pictures that us doodle parents normally would never get to see. Thanks soooooooo much!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts