Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My litter is 8 weeks old today.
Holy smokes that time flew by!
I gave them all their 4th and final worming this morning and spent a bit longer than usual just watching them and reflecting on the past few weeks.
I am going to HAVE to get pictures this afternoon of the ones that are leaving. They've made their way into my heart and now should be ready to do the same with their new families.
SIGH...

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
A big kiss on the nose for each of your babies! I can't believe they are already 8 weeks! It will be tough but take comfort in the pleasure you are giving so many .... Good Luck and Blessings!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW Tink they're getting big fast.....soon they'll all be gone

are you going to post pics in the General Section? or here?
i get confused hahahahaa and i keep thinking this is the chit chat area and sometimes forget they're doggy news here too hahahaaaaaaaa

it's the blonde i tell ya!!!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sue, that is yet to be decided. I would love to, but it will really depend on how long it takes me to find GOOD homes for the 5 remaining pups. I'll keep them rather than let them go to people I'm not sure about, but if I have several 4-5 month old pups around it wouldn't make much sense to do it again. LOL

So at 8 weeks it's too early to give a firm answer even though I do hope I can do it again.

This is Lily and Maggie, the little girl who went to her new home today. I brought her in to say goodbye for a while.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
OMG Tink.......they are so precious...I have a lump in my throat thinking about what you're going thru.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts